This is my to do list:
1. Get my anti-malarial (my mom is getting a prescription from my doctor at home today)
2. Buy a French phrase book (if only Spain colonized Africa...)
3. Make a million copies of everything
4. Contact my bank and tell them not to freeze my card
5. Enroll in the STEP program with the embassy
6. Do my preparation readings
7. Finish up research readings
8. Make a packing list and buy the things I don't already have
I'm nearly positive that isn't everything, but we shall see.
Any packing tips? I think I'm going to bring my backpack and my (smallish) suitcase, as it's only 2ish weeks.
|Sheltering Wings Orphanage|